Thursday, May 6, 2010

Met Costume Institute Gala 2010

I must say I was disappointed this year. Those who took a chance went to far and those who I loved stayed simple. But then again I love the simple things. I only had 2 favorites this year and one might surprise you:


SJP looks amazing in her own Halston Heritage. Love Love Love all the looks form her line coming up in the new SATC2. The color, the hair, the fit, all is perfect with her.

Next up: Emma Watson


I am craving to have this dress in my closet! So simple yet so sophisticated yet daring. Though I think the slit in the front is a little to high for her age I LOVE it! I'm thinking of saving this picture for when I am in my wedding dress shopping stage....5 years from now. I'm not a ball gown type of girl at all, I like slim fit simple classic pieces that will never go out of style. Just add some trendy accessories and your in shape.

No comments:

Post a Comment