Thursday, July 21, 2011

daily links:

Thought I'd share a few of my daily website visits. Some funny, some practical, some shopping, some interesting, just a little bit of everything for every mood.

1. PopSugar love love LOVE this site. They have everything from celebrity gossip to fashion to fitness. Just click on the tabs on top for health, food, kids, beauty, and much more. I get some many great ideas and tips from this website. I check it more than once a day for updates too.

2. Dear Blank just recently stumbled upon this site and it instantly put a smile on my face. Great mid-day laugh if you need one.

3. The Beauty Department I have always been a fan of Lauren Conrad so I was excited when she launched this sight. Great hair, makeup, fashion, and just overall tips from her and her stylists. I love getting new ideas for hair and make up too. They put up video tutorials  quite often on some of LC's signature looks. 

4. Frugal-Fashionistas found this a few years back and have been an avid reader since. I love finding celebrity looks of my own so I was excited to fin a site that did it for me.   They take recent celeb looks and find them for less. Great for those of you who love Forever21 and H&M (also great sites I visit weekly)

5. Hello Giggles little bit of everything on here. Can keep me bus for hours.

6. Our Best Bites great recipes from sweets to healthy portions! I'm a pretty plain and simple eater so I love trying to find new ideas for the kitchen. 

7. Healthy Bitch  name says it all. GREAT website for you health nuts out there. I get weekly emails filled with advice, fitness tips, cooking secrets and more. 

No comments:

Post a Comment