Sunday, September 18, 2011

iPhone update #3

Just an update from my phone photos. Still waiting for the camera fairy to bring me a new one :)





Fall is finally approaching! I love living on the green belt and having this view everyday.





Babysitting my sweet crubie of course.





My ErinCondren planner that I absolutely LOVE!




Just my average Saturday morning run...trying to find some privacy.




Jeff ALWAYS has to play this before we leave HEB every Sunday afternoon.




Tried the "sock bun" for some over night curls. Amazed it really worked!




Love my Cooper. He's saying cheese.




Kristen and crubie at our girls dinner. He crashed the party.




My Missoni flats. A little big but perfect touch of color for fall.





Sweet baby Parker Mason Brown. Keep him in your prayers please!


That's all for now folks!

2 comments:

  1. Dear friend, your blog post is great. Your post made my day. Thanks for sharing your special viewpoint with us.
    Adorable DIY Hanging Planter

    Hanging Flower Baskets for Every Garden

    ReplyDelete