Wednesday, March 31, 2010

April Showers....

It seems like we finally get a week with no rain and April comes along and the forecast for the first day is RAIN! This weekend is easter weekend and RAIN. I love the gorgeous sunny sit outside for lunch and listen to music weather Austin has been having this past week but I have a feeling more and more rain is in our future.

On a different note: Please pray for my sweet mother. She had foot surgery about 3 weeks ago and now has a horrible infection in her foot. She has been stuck on bed-rest since the surgery and finds out today if the are going to have to admit her into the hospital for a few days. I know the last place she will want to be Easter Sunday is in a hospital bed. So please keep her in your prayers this afternoon.

Either way Jeffy and I will be Houston bound on Saturday to spend Easter with my family and also to just have a relaxing Saturday evening at home. I'm such a homebody at times. I swear sometimes I could spend a whole week just hanging out at home and never leaving and being perfectly content. Just cooking meals, sitting outside on the patio and enjoying the breeze is always calming in the chaotic world. Especially now with Cooper. Have you heard about Cooper yet??!? Cooper is my new 3month old Toy Maltipoo. We got him 2 months ago and I am absolutely in love with him. He has the best personality and can be the sweetest snuggle bug. I have separation anxiety from him on a daily basis. I have yet to spend a night with out him. I can tell you now its going to be worse when I have my own kids....EEEK! I will never want to leave their side.

My friend Kelly and I always have date night on Thursdays. We do dinner, movies, drinks, just catch up time and an excuse to have a glass of wine. This Thursday as a joke kind of on ourselves were going to a Hip Hop class. Ha this will be something so fun and different I'm quite excited. I love trying new things in Austin especially since there are soooooooo many great things to do in this City.

Anyways that's all for now blog world. Hope everyone is having a good hump day.

No comments:

Post a Comment