Tuesday, March 23, 2010

VACATION!


I will be like a little kid waiting for Christmas for the next 3 months! We are going to Disney World in June! The trip has been in the process for a month or 2 but i finally booked our tickets (Jeffy and I) yesterday and now I can hardly contain myself. My family including my nephews who have never been, the Caminiti family, Jeff and and maybe Jeff's niece Elizabeth are all going. One big vaca and I cannot wait. I LOVE Disney World. I have been at least a dozen times and it never gets old for me. Jeff has never been so I'm very excited to get to go with him his first time. We got the great idea to bring along his niece since the boys are going and she's never been. She's a doll and very easy so it won't be a hassle at all.

I am beyond looking forward to this. For the past year I have needed a vaca but just haven't had the time or energy for it. It helps that my parents are covering some of the bill so we can all go as a family. They are all driving. NO WAY. 8 people on that long of a road trip is too much for me and I think Jeff might end things with me before we made it to Disney, so we are flying. I don;t mind spending the money, I LOVE flying!

The last 2 times I went were in high school for dance team so it will be nice to have more freedom and time to explore this go round. Plus my mom just had foot surgery and I feel certain she wont be up to walking around all day on her feet so We are thinking of adding a wheelchair to her bottom while in the parks....which also means NO LINES! 

OK OK back to work just had to share the excitement and post a positive blog for once.

No comments:

Post a Comment