Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Dr. Seuss


Who knew Dr. Seuss had so many WONDERFUL quotes. My top 5 ((well 6 if you count the picture)) favorites from his children's books.




- Today you are you, that is truer than true. There is no one alive who is youer than you.


- You have brains in your head. You have feet in your shoes. You can steer yourself, any direction you choose.


- Today is your day! Your mountain is waiting. So... get on your way.


- And will you succeed? Yes indeed, yes indeed! Ninety-eight and three-quarters percent guaranteed.


- Sometimes the questions are complicated and the answers are simple.
                      --------------------------------------------------------------
When I graduated form High School a friend of my amazing mother gave me this book:




And I must say to this day it is one of my favorite books. If you have never read it, or it has been a few years, pick it up and sit down for 20 minutes. I think you might be amazed at the simplicity of the words yet the meaning of the message.

No comments:

Post a Comment