Monday, July 12, 2010

brag time

let me just take a moment to brag about my amazing boyfriend. no he dose not bring me flowers once a week. no he dose not take me on expensive vacations and places i've never been. no we do not go out to a fancy restaurant on a friday night. he dose not bring home presents and jewelry for anniversary.

what he DOSE do:

  • he gets the fat gressy chips i like from the grocery store even when i say i don't need anything.
  • he takes me to movies that i want to see and acts like he enjoys them.
  • he has a glass of water waiting for me when i wake up after a night of drinking to much
  • he roadtrips with me for all of my family events
  • he takes a deep breath when im in a bratty mood and tries to make me feel better 
  • he looks me in the eyes
  • he tries to make the bed as best he can
  • he sits at home on the couch with me watching hills reruns when im having a bad day
  • he fixes my headlight before i even ask him for his help
  • he keeps me grounded 
  • he has the biggest dreams out of anyone i have ever met.
  • he truly worries about me going to mexico and getting kidnapped
  • he wakes up for no reason other then to take the dogs out when im running late to work
  • he encourages the eating of ice cream
  • he acts likes a kid with me
  • he is nice to every person on earth, he could start up a conversation with anyone in a matter of seconds
  • my dad absolutely adores him, in fact my whole family dose.
  • he talks about his dreams with me
  • he hardly ever gets angry at anyone or anything

i could go on and on but i just had to get that out in the open

No comments:

Post a Comment