Tuesday, August 3, 2010

low and behold

I wasn't sure anyone was reading this little site but boyfriend informed me last night that a few of you traveled to his site from mine. Low and behold someone is interested?

I can't keep up or remember to write on here ever. Boyfriend writes on his at least once probably 3 times a week. So head on over and get some health and fitness tips from one of the best in Austin.

Nothing to new here. Just living the normal life of a 20 something. working, girls nights, date nights with boyfriend. of course it's summer and their have been weddings and showers and birthdays galore!

A couple of my favorite girlfriends and I caught a free show of Annie in the park about a week ago. One of the many reasons I love Austin, always something new and fun to do with out spending a bunch. 

with our cups of wine at Annie:


Jeffy and I went to Houston 2 weeks ago for a wedding and had the best time just hanging out with my family. i can't believe how fast my sweet nephews are growing into young boys. Geez by the time I have a little one they will be teenagers! 

Here is me with my sweet edward at the wedding (a little blurry but so cute):


And all the boys of the family:



no vacation yet but come august 30th i will be setting sail for 5 days with some lovely girlfriends for a relaxing cruise. music to my ears!

OH annnnnnnnnnnnnnd- planning a trip to NY with my 2 favorite girlfriends for fashion week in Feb.2011! So excited i might pee my pants on the plane there!

1 comment:

  1. I found your blog because people have been coming to my blog off of yours. see, you are more popular than you thought. how could you have a blog and not tell me?? but your secret is safe with me and the rest of the blogging world!

    ReplyDelete