Wednesday, August 11, 2010

domesticated

i've always had that itch to take care of people. do things on my own or they won't get down right. since jeffy and i have been dating i've become even more "domesticated" or "housewife" in training if you may. i love to cook on most days (some days you just want to throw the towel in). tonight was no different. i came home from work, sent jeffy on a trip to the store to grab some things i forgot for dinner, and started laundry. when he came back i began cooking dinner, grabbed him a beer form the fridge, a glass of wine for myself and 45 mins later dinner was served.

if this is anything to what my married life would be like with jeffy i'll take it! i don't mind doing things like cooking dinner and doing laundry. don't get me wrong he has his nights where he makes the most amazing spaghetti, and i have come home many times to laundry baskets empty.

quick pick of the friendship bracelets i made us the other night. weird i know but i love finding crafty things i used to do as a kid and do them now. just brings joy to my heart:



but back to the domesticated topic, i find myself growing to be more and more like my mother everyday. i now cant stand when my home is not clean not only for guests but for myself. im constantly picking up little accessories and themes for my home. grocery shopping is a must before the week starts or i feel like my week wont start right.

now its off to a bubble bath and bed.

good night blog world. sweet dreams.

No comments:

Post a Comment