Friday, August 13, 2010

great day in the neighborhood!

yesterday was all around a GREAT day in the life of reesa. I was finally feeling better after being sick and tired and just all around bleh all week. I came home from work and Jeff started dinner, his spaghetti with the great sauce, and then he surprised me with tickets to the CIRCUS next week! I saw an add a while back that the circus was coming to austin and had mentioned that we should go, especially after jeff said he had never been before, i could not believe it! after that chat i left a coupon by his books hoping he would catch the hint and he did! Normally jeff would just say ok lets get tickets and go, no surprise i did it on my own. But he did and I'm so excited about going to the circus next week with my one and only.

After dinner i headed to the Pop Princess Sing-A-Long at the Alamo Drafthouse with some girlfriends. Let me tell you, I was not prepared nor was my voice for this experience. We had the absolute best time! Such a great idea and so fun for girls of all ages. They had everything from 80's to Lady Gaga and props through out the show. Everyone was encouraged to stand up, sing as loud as the could, dance in the isles and on the stage. Such a fun girls night, i recommend it to anyone and everyone!

Here are a few pics of the sing-a-long:

Dana and I on stage

sweet mamas dancing

all the single ladies

D and I again taking a break from our killer dance moves

it was so refreshing to have such a good time with girlfriends. since bestest died i have been kind of closed off subconsciously and i realized last night that no one will ever take her place but i have so many amazing girlfriends who are more then happy to be runners up and i am truly blessed for that.

have a great weekend blogworld

No comments:

Post a Comment