Friday, August 20, 2010

THE GREATEST SHOW ON EARTH!

So as I mentioned a few posts down Jeffy surprised me with tickets to the circus this week. IT WAS AMAZING! I was like a 6 year old kid at the circus. we went Wednesday night and I had the best time. I was nervous that I would be disappointed and wouldn't enjoy it as much as I used to as a kid, but boy was I wrong. I actually think I enjoyed it more as an adult. I def. think most of the clowns are on drugs now though. I do have a greater respect for the performers though. I mean as a kid your amazed by everything they do but as an adult you realize how difficult it is to do those things and the strength and dedication they put into it. Really made me appreciate them a little more.

They had some of the same stuff like the tiger taming, elephant tricks and dog tricks, clowns and funny dancing. They also had some new tricks thats were pretty cool and even had Jeff and I wondering how on earth they pulled it off. If your thinking about getting tickets when it comes near you I would. They are pretty reasonable and it really is something everyone needs to go to once in their life. Here are a few pics of the night:
painting elephant:

Jeffy and I on the floor

one of the new tricks that amazed me

That's all for now. Hope everyone has a super weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment