Monday, November 15, 2010

blog slacking

I'm slacking in the blogging world this month. Well honestly I don't feel like there is much to blog about right now. Ha even though my life seems to be constantly moving at in increasing pace each day it's not to exciting from my view.

In other news my amazing wonderful super friend Kelly moved in with her future hubby Kyler this weekend and I am in love with their new place. Jeffy and I went over yesterday to check it out and absolutely fell in love with the complex and layout of the small but efficient 1 bedroom. I'm very picky about layouts, flooring, shelving, storage ect. and thank goodness Jeff kind of is too. Anyways this place was perfect. Small but not to small, it's a pretty great size a a young couple with small income and not a lot of stuff, but plenty of storage for all that extra stuff we all hang on to. Great kitchen with stainless steel appliances and granite counter tops. Wood flooring throughout. 50inch flat screen included in the living room. Brand new top of the line washer/dryer included. GREAT closet space and good size master bedroom. The bathroom is really simple and nice and this is my only issue with the place: the bathroom has very little counter space. I've always gotten he master in 2/2 apartments which means I've always had the long counter top in the bathroom. BUT this is a small price to pay for the amazing layout and price of this place. Hopefully in June we can all be neighbors and have dinner parties!

The way my brain works I'm already online today looking for decorating ideas, colors and furniture for our new place that's 7 months away. Haha. Believe me i will have everything we need for that place ready to go 1 month before we even move in. I have a folder on my work computer with images and fabric swatches for inspiration. I will not sleep once we move in till everything is in place and fully decorated. Again, poor Jeff. He deserves presents all the time for dealing with me. (I did buy him some things online today from under armor...shhhhh).

That's all for now! Happy Monday.

No comments:

Post a Comment