Thursday, January 13, 2011

an elephant never forgets....

i would never in my life want to be a reality tv star. i would never want america to see my day to day life. i would however love to one day hire someone to just record my life. there are so many things that happen that i always forget...maybe i just have a horrible memory but i find myself digging through my small little brain for old one liners and funny comments i said or heard before.

im also one of those girls who never has a good come back till about an hour later. i would love to hit a rewind button and be able to say something, even though id probably forget by the time i rewinded.

in other words my memory SUCKS! i thought you weren't suppose to loose your mind for another 50 years or so? mines gone. i find myself forgetting the simplest things lately and its starting to worry me. pretty sure i might one day just forget i have a dog and leave him outside...poor cooper. i need someone to follow me around and record my life for my eyes only.

is this request too much to ask for? i dont see why it would be. i just need one guy and one camera. well and a lot of film.

No comments:

Post a Comment