Monday, February 14, 2011

addiction

So I'm pretty sure I have become addicted to running now. I got a minor injury after Zumba class (which is amazing and so much fun. All should try it) on Wednesday night and have not been able to run since! And I'm going crazy! I'm going to give it a shot tonight and hopefully I've been healed after my 3 day rest. It's an itch in me now and I haven't been able to scratch it. It's funny I used hate going to the gym and working out. Now I love it and I think it has a lot to do with it being more than just running. I'm raising money and running for a cause. To help someones life become better. I know that has put the extra "umph" so to speak in me to get out there and train hard for this marathon.

Hope everyone is having a great VALENTINES DAY <3! Pray that I can run tonight and not have to use an ice pack after :(

No comments:

Post a Comment