Wednesday, February 2, 2011

training day 5

When I signed up for this marathon I wasn't exactly fully informed of how much time and dedication this was going to be. Today will be day 5 of training and so far my life consists of work, train, eat, shower,sleep and repeat. So as you can tell this will be my social life for the next 5 months. Thankfully Kelly is doing this with me and we get along great so we won't get to bored with the same routine. We've already come up with ideas to spice our training up a little bit. We will definitely be making our own race day shoes on nike.com with all the neon colors you can imagine!

I know the end result will be well worth all the time and training and I'm sure once this first month passes i'll be so used to it, that it won't even phase me. I'm just ready to fast forward to that first month.

Don't forget to vist my marathon page to your right ---------------------------->
I'll be updating about our training on there more then here!

Stay warm!

No comments:

Post a Comment