Friday, February 11, 2011

lust

These are a few ideas and things I'm lusting after for our new place come this summer. Have I mentioned we move the week after the marathon! It kinda of works out perfect for me because I hate the actual moving part, but I love the unpacking and organizing part. So my excuse all week will be I just ran a marathon I can't lift boxes! Perfect right? Again...poor Jeffy :)

Anyway here are some inspiration pictures I'm lusting after:

Loving these 3 living rooms. Especially the eclectic style and round ottoman used as a coffee table n the middle picture.




We won't have an "office room" but I would love for the desk area to look something like this. I love the small simple desk. I'm not a huge fan and the overside take up 2 walls desks.

And the bedroom! I'm obsessed with mirrored furniture and would die to have this mirrored canopy bed but in reality I will settle for these fantastic mirrored nightstands.





Can't wait to move into our first place together and watch it come together as ours! Knowing me I'll have every detail planned out before we even move in. I'm already sketching out ideas for the closet. It's very small for 2 people but I'm determined to make it work!

Have  great weekend everyone! Marathon update next week!

2 comments:

  1. I'd love to live in a place that looked like those pictures.

    I love the office space!

    Good luck with the marathon and the move.

    Love

    Laura

    xxx

    Check out my blog please:

    http://inthisboxofgoodies.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete