Thursday, February 24, 2011

oh happy day

Even though I'm still fighting this cold I found my self in the best mood this week. I've been frustrated about not being able to run due to being ill and decided to just relax let it run it's course and be happy. Once I did that everything just sort of fell into place.

Jeff and I found out we got the town home we were looking to rent in June (There was a wait-list). So we quickly wrote a check and now we officially have our first place together starting June 8th! It so nice to know that between work and marathon training and just life in general I no longer have to search for a place to live come June. Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh so nice!

Also in other GREAT news my wonderful talented designer and sweet sweet friend Laurie will be finally moving back to Austin in 2 weeks! So happy for her to finally be back and all the amazing things ahead of her.

Anyways just wanted to share my happiness with you all.

How are your weeks going?

No comments:

Post a Comment