Thursday, August 4, 2011

Are bee's really that busy?

You know the expression "busy bee"? Where did it come from? How do we know bee's are busy and not sitting on the couch enjoying a glass of honey? 

I guess you could say I've been a busy bee lately. I've kicked up my training this season and have been running 5 mornings a week at 6am. It's gotten to the point where I don't even need an alarm to get up at 5am, which is good I guess. Then I usually do weights 2 nights, cycle 2 nights, and yoga saturday and sunday. CRAZY! But I am addicted and really focusing on being healthy and fit. I've also started reading The Skinny Bitch. Such a good eye opening book! I haven't finished it yet but I love it so far. I really like the tone they use, it's more real rather then someone sugar coating it to you.



Jeff and I make a point to cook and have dinner together every night of the week. I really enjoy that time together. We are both so busy and it's nice to have an hour or two of just us cooking, eating , and chatting about our week. We try and catch a movie every week ((I'm a HUGE movie goer)), have a late night dip in the pool to calm down at the end of the day, or take cooper for a really long walk on the greenbelt. 

Is it just our house or are you constantly doing laundry? I guess when you think aout it I change clothes almost 4 times daily. 1. Morning run 2. Work clothes 3. afternoon work out and 4. PJ's. I feel like as soon as the laundry is all done and put away the hamper is full again. The circle of laundry I guess. 

Anyways jam packed weekend filled with 9 miles Saturday morning and Footloose in Zilker Park!

Expect a better update on Monday! Happy almost weekend blogworld.

No comments:

Post a Comment