Monday, August 15, 2011

Nashville in a nuttshell

I went to Nashville TN last week for work and it was an experience to say the least:

It was so sad leaving these sleeping boys



This MAN had some killer shape ups on the plane...with his business suit.



While waiting to change planes I found this mother ASLEEP at the terminal while her little girl ran amuck.



The map of my hotel for the week. We stayed at the Gaylord Opryland, super nice, super huge. I got lost multiple times.


One of the "islands" inside the hotel. Looks like the river walk if you ask me.




Elvis at a tech expo. Only in Nashville.


80's cover band and free airbrush tattoos one night. This conference was crrrrrazy haha.




Yummy room service my last night there. The food was amazing the whole stay.



Finally home with these two love birds.



All in all it was a good trip but I missed my routine and boys way too much :)

Happy Monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment