Tuesday, August 2, 2011

track team back again


So Kristen and I went to our first track practice today! Wasn't as bad as I though it would be. It was actually an awesome work out. Looking forward to many Tuesday mornings to come.



On a side note: be careful in this heat. It is getting crazy hot out there and the humidity doesn't help one bit. I think that is the main motivation for getting up at 5am...20 degree difference in heat. I don't mind the early mornings anymore, that is until about 1pm. Then it starts to hit me that I've been up for 8 hours already.

Another side note: I love our team this season. It's a lot of newbies and everyones is always so supportive and motivating.

Only 3 months and 13 days left until marathon #2. 




I can't believe that by the end of 2011 I will have run 2 full marathons and 3 1/2 marathons. Not to forget over 500 miles of running in just practice alone. 
It's defiantly become 2nd nature, not the running so much, but the getting up at 5am and starting the day out with a nice little 4 miles run. I will tell you I canNOT wait for this humidity to let up a little. Coming into the worse and final month of summer and I hope and pray it flies by.

Stay cool today ladies and gents! Don't forget to DONATE.
Please and Thank you.


No comments:

Post a Comment