Tuesday, March 8, 2011

can't complain

Life is good.

No complaints here. Marathon training is going good besides some minor injuries, aches and pains...all expected though. Job is good. Boyfriend is amazing as always. Girlfriends are such a blessing we take advantage of too often.

To catch you up o life in general is pretty normal and boring. Between training, working and Jeffy, my life is pretty routine right now and it's kind of a nice change of pace. Sunday is my absolute favorite day. It's the one day out of the week Jeff and I can really spend time together. It's usually spent cleaning, laundry, grocery store, gym and a movie...pretty boring. But it's a day all to our selves and usually pretty calm and quite.

Other then that it's pretty much work everyday followed by gym or running outside, then cooking dinner, shower and some t.v. before bed. Every now and then we'll have a birthday dinner or double date, or the occasional girls night with my favorites. I never thought I'd be the type to like the routine lifestyle but I really do. I know that once a house and kids some into the picture I will pray for my life to be more routine so I am enjoying these last couple of years before chaos begins.

As far as training goes it's become an addiction. I'm finally learning to stop for a day or two when something is hurt so I don't make it worse. I've quit smoking, quit drinking (besides the occasional glass of wine), cut out all soda and have been eating pretty healthy for the most part. Although I cheat pretty bad on Sundays. I'm really enjoying my Team in Training team. We have an amazing group of people who are all very encouraging and positive. I think more then anything I like being a part of a team again. I miss those drill team days so this has kind of taken over that void. I'm already looking into the next marathon I want to run after this one haha.

Another thing keeping me busy is getting everything ready for our new and first place together! I am beyond excited for our new place, the layout, the complex and of course my new roommate... Jeffy. I know it to some moving in together before marriage is not the right thing to do and I struggled with this decision for quite some times and finally realized that this is OUR life together and the final decision should be based only on each others thoughts and feelings. And now I just can't wait to move in and decorate and make it the perfect little home. I have been reading blog after blog about DIY's and decorating tips. So if you have any great tips feel free to let me know!

That's all for now blog world!

No comments:

Post a Comment