Thursday, June 23, 2011

another day...another marathon!

It's been decided. Not only am I training for ANOTHER marathon BUT, I'm fundraising again as well.

I couldn't stay away. It's such a great cause and I met so many awesome people through TNT that I wanted to continue my experience and go for another one. I brought along 3 more girlfriends to do it with me this time so it should make for a fun experience.

I'm hoping this go round will be a lot less stress and a lot more enjoyable. The past time was enjoyable don't get me wrong, but it was very stressful. Now that I know what to expect and have 1 marathon under my belt I'm a little more relaxed and ready to take on another one.

Thanks again to everyone who supported me and donated last season. I know it's asking a lot to come to you again asking you to donate, but every dollar counts. So even if you can only donate $5, please do. We are helping save lives one mile at a time.

I'll be updating more this season on how training is going and will post after our first team practice on SATURDAY!

No comments:

Post a Comment