Sunday, June 26, 2011

breakfast on the balcony

Have I mentioned how much I LOVE Sundays before? Sunday is the best day of the week by far in my book!

Today started out with a nice sleep in after a great night out with my girls last night. Jeff and I just got patio furniture this weekend so we cooked up a great little breakfast and sat on our patio enjoying our breakfast. Our balcony is literally on the beautiful green belt in Austin so it was a FANTASTIC way to start the day. I felt like we were in a hotel somewhere other then home. 

Next we went out to the pool for a grand total of one hour. We are both aren't big on having old wrinkled skin in 20 years so we limit our sun exposure. I have become a mystic tan expert ladies and gents. After the pool we headed to the gym for a nice long easy workout. We warmed up together then went our separate ways in the gym (we aren't good workout buddies usually).

Feeling good and healthy we headed to WholeFoods to stock up ou fridge for the week. MMMMMM how I love all the fresh organic food there. It's more expensive for sure, but the meat alone is worth the extra $20 or $40. We have been so good at eating just about every meal at home so we spend the extra cash on the good stuff. 

Now were at home finishing putting together ome bar stools we got this weekend as well. Heading to the movies with the other Hazzard's soon to see Bad Teacher.

Great little Sunday that started out with breakfast on our new balcony!

Hope everyone had a great weekend! 

No comments:

Post a Comment