Thursday, March 17, 2011

greenday...litterally

HAPPY ST. PATRICKS DAY/GREEN DAY!

Green has never been my favorite color, although I do not di-like green. I do love dressing in green on St. Patriks day though. I just think it's fun and it helps me in the morning narrow down my outfit options to only a few choices. Today I'm wearing this little number that I just adore:
Minus the belt though. Paired with my favorite wedges, a feather necklace, and a fake tan ha. Feeling very Irish today and loving it! 

If you happen to be one of the many who forgot I found some quick fixes for you:




Obviously your not going to go buy green Tory Burch flats, but they were too cute not to post. Aslo remember Target always has tons of green accessories and such that are probably already marked down. OH and Old Navy always has some little in-expensive things too.

Have a wonderful and green filled day everyone!


No comments:

Post a Comment