Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Just a little hello

Jeff is only off one night this week because of SXSW and last night was it. Did we do anything special? Nope. Typical night unlike any other for us. We cooked some delicious filets accompanied by asparagus and some cheesy potatoes au gratin then grabbed some frozen yogurt and made a pit stop by blockbuster. The blockbuster by us is closing so we wanted to go snag some cheap movies...sadly they were closing for the night after about a minute of stepping inside. So we grabbed a redbox movie headed home and called it a night.

Speaking of movies I saw the BEST movie the other day. We rented and IFC film off on demand for about $7, a lot I know. It was after my run Saturday morning and I just wanted to lay on the couch and watch movies all day. I have an obsession with all things Natalie Portman since Black Swan so when we previewed this movie I looked to Jeff and said "Sorry buddy we're getting this one". It was honestly one of the best movies and saddest movies I have ever seen. I cried through 75% of the movie. Portman is beyond amazing in it. You can watch the trailer HERE. But you need to see the full thing. The trailer really only tells 1/2 the story. I hope if you see it that you love it just as much as I do. This is one I will be purchasing to keep for sure.

Well it's just a short Hello post today. I'm off to lunch then working from home the rest of the afternoon. Have a great hump day everyone!

P.S. Don't forget to donate and help me stomp out Cancer! Every penny counts!

No comments:

Post a Comment