Tuesday, May 31, 2011

5 more days!

5 more days till I run the race of my lifetime! I can't believe it's already here. I have been full of all different emotions so far this week. Sometimes I'm so excited and can't wait to be at the start line, then I start to get nervous and wish it was already over. I know once I cross that finish line I'll want to run another one as soon as I can though.

10 days till we move! I feel like my "to do" list before moving just keeps growing instead of shrinking. We ventured to Ikea yesterday and got some dressers. We purchased a really nice couch and bed from West El so we went cheapo on the dressers. While at Ikea though I found myself adding more and more to our list of things we need. It's the little things I keep forgetting like oven mitts.

No comments:

Post a Comment