Tuesday, May 24, 2011

hiphipHORRAY

Long story short: I've been arguing over a couch with West Elm for almost a week now and finally got it today at the price I wanted. Thank goodness. Jeff and I both had our hearts set on this couch and could only afford it at the sale price. I did not back down and we got it. So I give you a little preview of whats to come of our frist place together.

First the couch. Oh how I love thee.


This isn't the EXACT rug that will be in the living room, but close enough.
One of many pillows for the couch. It's going to be a green and yellow theme.


This pretty little rug will be the runner in our kitchen. ((couldn't find the runner picture though))


Of course I got Jeff and I each mugs with our initials on them :)


Salt and pepper shakers. Weird I know but I fell in love with them when I saw them.


Finally we decided on bedding. You'll have to wait to see the finished bedroom to see my vision with the stripes...


So in love with our mirrored night stands.


My favorite piece in the whole house will be our canopy bed. I have always had a thing for canopy beds.


Pillows for the bed.


And to bring some femininen touches to the room, little bursts of pink and orange flowers.


Even looking at this page myself it seems like a mess of colors and patterns. Ha. It's a work in progress that I just can't wait to start. 

All that's left to find is a coffe table and a dresser. 3 more weeks till we are in the new place!



No comments:

Post a Comment