Monday, May 2, 2011

Sundays

Did you know that Sunday is my favorite day of the week? Well now you do. I L-O-V-E Sundays. I have 1 millions reasons why, not just one thing. 

- It's the start of a fresh new week
- Grocery shopping day. I really do enjoy going to the grocery store, getting fresh veggies and fruit. Planning meals for the week. It sounds weird but it's one of my favorite things that Jeff and I do together every week, and Sunday is the day we do it.
- On a rainy or just lazy day you can spend it indoors catching a marathon on TV. I always find great marathons on TV on Sundays and just curl up on the couch. 
- The gym is always empty on Sunday. Nice change of pace from the usually 5-6pm busy rush during the week. I can be on any machine for however long I wish!
- It's the one day Jeff and I can both be off. Between work, marathon training, and life, Sunday is the one day we try and spend some QT together.
- Crawfish boils are great Sunday activities right now.
- Nothing beats a Sunday brunch! There are so many GREAT brunch places in Austin.
- Laundry and cleaning day. Not my favorite thing to do but I usually clean and do laundry for a couple hours on Sundays. It's nice to start the week with empty hampers, clean sheets, and a wiped down kitchen counter.
- And on a new note, Sundays are usually race days! So now that I'm falling in love with this running thing, many of my Sundays will be spent bright and early at the start line.

Just thought I'd share my love for Sundays

No comments:

Post a Comment