Wednesday, May 11, 2011

BabyFever

If you know me at all then you are well aware I have baby fever...BIG TIME! I have always wanted kids and loved being around them. I was the neighborhood babysitter for years. 

This past year babies have been popping up all around me and I love it! 3 good friends have had the most adorable little nuggets you ever did see. Tia had Cru about 7 months ago and I've been watching him randomly since he was 1 month old. Gosh I just love my little Crubie! About 3 weeks ago I have a day off from work and Tia had something she needed to do "baby free" for the day so I volunteered. It was Reesa and Cru's day of fun!




Little nugget right after I got him. Happy as can be.



A stop at my office realquick, riding in the elevator.



Lunch with Bill. We went to see Aunt Stacy but she was not there.



Nap time. Little chunk is so cute with his tongue out while he sleeps.


Trip to the mall. Crubie was flirting with all the ladies in Victoria Secret



Watching a movie on my bed and feeding himself. Such a big boy now :(



Playing with Jeffy while Cooper over looks. Coop did not know what to think of Cru. Especially when Jeff was paying attention to Cru and not coop. Oh lord that dog  better learn...



Coop passed out after Cru left. He was following his every move and making sure Cru did not mess with his home.

Thank you Tia for tursting me with your child. I'm HAPPY/ESTACTIC to watch him anytime day or night! Love my Crubie so much!

No comments:

Post a Comment