Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Blessed Beyond Belief

I really feel beyond blessed through this entire marathon experience, for many reasons. 

1. Blessed to have the mental and physical ability to even attempt to finish a full marathon. I know there are many people out there who would love to be in my shoes racing in 10 days but simply can't for reasons beyond their reach. 

2. Blessed to have amazing coaches who answer everyone of my millions of emails the past 5 months about every single detail and every ache and pain. I know sweet Colin and Steph will miss my emails, don't say you won't. 

3. Blessed to have an amazing team that always cheers each other on. I really couldn't have picked a better group of people if I tried. 

4. Blessed to have such great parents who have supported me and believed in me. Great parents who are flying out to San Diego just to see me cross the finish line.

5. Blessed to have an oh so sweet and paient boyfriend who has been my back bone through out this whole experience. Poor sweet boyfriend who has delt with the tears of joy and pain the past 5 months. And not to forget the bratty days. 

6. Beyond Blessed to have SUPER family and friends who have donated their money, in this tough economic time, to support me and my cause for LLS. Thank you so much to everyone who has had even the littlest part in getting me here. I would not have even made it this far with out each of you. 

10 days till race day!!!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment