Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Growing boys

It really does seem like just yesterday my nephews were in diapers...then with the blink of an eye they are on baseball teams and learning Karate! I stole these pictures from my sisters facebook page and just had to share them. I cannot believe these little geniuses are becoming young men so fast. As you may have read on here before these 2 are some of the smartest kids under 10 I have ever known. Lee, the oldest, is becoming quite the handsome young fella and I'm sure going to be a charmer with the ladies. Ed, the baby, is so witty and funny and way too smart for his own good. I know my dad is loving having 2 boys finally in a family of all girls. I can only imagine the proud look in his eyes as he saw his grandson on the baseball field. 


 Pa watching over his pride and joy


I love this picture because you can see Ed in the background watching his big bro


He looks like such teenager in this picture though he's only 9!


Up to bat...Lee!


Little Ed in his Karate class


Too too cute


Can't wait to see this in person


And off in his little Ed land...probably singing a song in his head


Love these 2 boys so much! They are going to make great role models for my future children one day.

No comments:

Post a Comment