Monday, October 25, 2010

the little ones...

Couple of weeks ago I went to a friend of mines baby shower and got to see the wonderful and growing up so fast SQUISHY! He's becoming quite the handsome little fella and will soon have all the girls fighting over him:



Then this past week Jeffy and I traveled to Waco to watch my oldest nephew play in one of his last baseball games of the season. I couldn't believe how some of the parents/grandparents were with these darling little 8 and 9 year olds. I mean they were into winning this game. It was too cute watching these little guys though, some of them got so upset when they struck out and others just couldn't wait to get back in the dug out to hang out with their friends.

My youngest nephew and Jeff volunteered to be the score keepers and hung out in the score booth the whole game. They were too cute up there. Ed was taking it so very seriously and Jeff was just having fun listening to Ed ramble on with his impressive vocabulary.

All in all it was a great trip down to see my sis and her family. Those boys are going to be teenagers before I know it! Here are A LOT of pics form the evening in Waco:

you can't tell but Lee's team is the Rangers and I'm wearing an old Rangers Little League jersey in support.


Ed and Jeffy heading up to keep score




LeeMo up to bat



Score keepers goofing off






I just ADORE this picture ^



That's all for now folks. Happy Monday.




No comments:

Post a Comment