Wednesday, April 6, 2011

10Things

1. The chocolate moose last night was amazing
2. Glad I had it last night because I will not be having it for 2 months now...
3. I am officially registered for the 2001 Dodge Rock 'n' Roll Marathon in San Diego this June!
4. So excited that I'm bursting with energy today
5. My spin class teacher is going to be amazed at how fast I'm going tonight.
6. My company signed the check to be a corporate sponsor today as well which is amazing.
7. I'm a little terrified of our training schedule the next 8 weeks, but stoked at the same time.
8. I'm hoping Jeff gets me something pretty from here after my marathon as a "you just ran a marathon present"
9. We bought our plane tickets to the marathon on Monday...phew
10. I'M RUNNING A MARATHON IN 60 DAYS!!!

Don't forget DONATE DONATE DONATE!

No comments:

Post a Comment