Tuesday, April 5, 2011

chocolate and future

Oh the Jeffy of mine is simply amazing. He's on his way over from work right now and stopping at whole foods just to grab me a little cup of chocolate moose. Have you had the chocolate moose from whole foods? MMMMMMMMMMMMMMM it is amazing. He s such a sweet sweet boy. So blessed to have had him in my life for the past 3 years! We were laughing the other day leaving the gym about how much our lives have changed since we first started dating. This June marks our 3 years anniversary, my first marathon, and we will be moving into our first place together. If you would've told either of us these three things we would've laughed in your face.

It always surprises me how much things can change in such little time. I think about 3 years from now and where our lives might be. Married with kids maybe? Well married for sure but the kids thing might be a little bit longer then 3 years (not if I have anything to say about it though). I hope to keep running marathons. My plan is 1 marathon a year, 2 half marathons, and multiple 5 and 10K's. I want to keep training with team in training, raising money for Leukemia and Lymphoma for as long as my body will take it.

Annnnnnnnnnnnd my chocolate moose is here. I'll let you know how it was tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment