Tuesday, April 12, 2011

it's only tuesday...

It's only Tuesday and I already want to start packing for the weekend haha. What  a weekend it's going to be. Hear this my friends...well read this I guess:

Friday night it's bed time as early as possible, Then Saturday morning BRIGHT AND EARLY I'm heading to Bastrop for the Zooma 1/2 marathon! So excited to run my first 1/2 marathon. I'm very nervous but so anxious to be at the start line. After the 1/2 marathon (and a shower) Kelly, Kyler, Jeffy and I will be heading to Houston for the Little Wayne Concert. Weird and random I know but Kyler and Jeffy like the rap music so Kelly and I bought the tickets for their birthdays. I think it'll be a fun adventure though. A lot to take in for one day but it'll fly by and I'll want to turn back time I'm sure. We're stoping by my parents on our way out Sunday afternoon for some BBQ and relaxation before we hit the road. They are so cute and excited, always love hosting those two. 

So much to do between now and then, mainly making sure I have everything I need for the 1/2 marathon on Saturday. Energy boosters, chafing cream, extra clothes, plenty of hydration, the right socks...goodness so much to think about besides just running

Anyways sorry I've been a bad blogger, life catches up with you sometimes. But I'll keep you updated on how the weekend goes!

No comments:

Post a Comment