Thursday, April 28, 2011

I'm cheating...

I feel like this should be the title of my blog at least every 3 days since I started marathon training. I tried to give up sweets till the marathon...not working so well. I'm DETERMINED to go the whole last month with out sweets. 
EEEEEEEEEK!

Anyway as you can tell sweets have been on my mind today, and I decided to go ahead a whip up a cake ((I remembered we had some mix and icing in the pantry already)). While wipping up the cake batch that is currently in the oven I got to thinking, this is a workout AND not to far off my diet ((you need to think outside the box with me here)). Here's why:

1. It's sugar free mix and icing. That technically can mean I'm not eating sweets right?!? RIGHT!

2. If you hand mix the batter it's quite a workout for your arms.

3. While your pretty creation is in the oven, do a couple of squats in order to check the status of your cake. BOOM! Leg workout!

I'm considering making a workout video. Anyone interested in buying it?

And the timer is going off. I need to get this baby out of the oven and myself in the shower. You see after I eat this whole piece of cake, I'm going to a fashion show of my dear friends. I'm going to LOVE showing off my cake infested body around all the hungry/skinny people.

No comments:

Post a Comment