Thursday, April 28, 2011

running weekend

BIG running weekend ahead friends!

20 miles on Saturday...my oh my. And if I'm still able to walk after that, I have signed myself up for a 5K Sunday morning. If your in the Austin area, or feel like making a trip this weekend I highly recommend signing up and participating in the 2011 BunRun. You can walk, run, bring your dog, bring your kids, and even skip if you want to. Just click here: BUNRUN and you can get all the information needed. It's a fun race benefiting Austin Sunshine Camps. 

Sign up! I'll be there.

P.S. I'm soooooooooooooooo incredibly close to my fundraising goal. Don't forget to donate and help stomp out blood cancers. I would LOVE LOVE LOVE to go above my goal and raise more. Remember only 1 month left to donate and 5 weeks till the big Marathon day!

No comments:

Post a Comment